Wednesday, September 30, 2015

31DC2015 Update

Hey guys!

I know I haven't posted for a while, so I just wanted to explain what's been happening and apologize for going (kinda) missing.  I've been swamped with school and homework that I've barely managed to squeeze in the time for this challenge.  I think it's quite clear that I'm not going to make it by the end of September, but I'm definitely going to continue with the prompts.  I've accomplished so much over the course of this challenge, it would really be a shame to give up now.  There's no doubt that I'm going to give this another shot next year, but for now I think I'm going to stick to posting about twice a week or so. Thank you for being patient with me, and I'm sure my schedule will even out soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment