Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm Back!

Wow... it's been almost two months since I've posted anything on this blog.
First of all, I'd like to apologize for going MIA for the last couple of weeks - I've been out for most of the summer and haven't gotten many opportunities to paint my nails.  For the next few days, I'll be posting mainly nail care tips while I get my stuff back in order.  After that, I'll try to post at least 5 fall designs before the school year officially begins.  I thought it may also be helpful to mention the fact the The Manicure Muse has begun to slowly gain more and more publicity, and if you enjoy reading my posts, be sure to subscribe, or even just share this blog with a friend.  Any efforts to help this blog will be greatly appreciated. :)



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment