Thursday, May 28, 2015

Review: Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream

Available at: burtsbees.com
I use it: On-The-Go
This is probably my favorite cuticle cream.  It goes on super smooth, and smells amazing. I probably have about 5 tins of this stuff, and keep it with me everywhere I go.  It's such a convenient size and the tin is super light-weight, so it's great to keep in your coat pocket just in case your cuticles feel particularly dry during the day. It's quite oily, however, and the surface can harden slightly over time, but if you dip a Q-Tip in water and mix it a little, it softens up very quickly.


          Pros:                                                                                      Cons:
          ~Leaves cuticles soft                                                                ~Very oily
          ~Smells amazing                                                                     ~Surface hardens over time
          ~Convenient Size


I give this product:
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment